Tuesday, June 21, 2011

"Back-Doored, by the U.N.!"

My house has a front door and a back door. We use both doors every day. Visitors come in the front door; large deliveries come in the back door. When I'm dirty from doing yard work, I come in the back door; when I return home from church, I come in the front door. The dogs go out the back door when playing on the deck, and they go out the front door when we go for walks around the neighborhood to see our friends around the block. I have a locked gate on my deck to keep it secure after dark; and I have a dead bolt on the front door for the same reason. There is a political term called "back-dooring"; it refers to sneaking something in while the people are watching the "front door". It is a surreptitious way of getting something done; like hiding spending in a bill that has nothing to do with the bill's intent. We have all seen this practice; and it is not limited to any party. As Americans, we don't much care for "back door politics" or secret deals. When we truly examine our Constitution, we see it was designed for the people to be able to know what their Representatives are up too! I like this idea very much; that's why I like our Constitution.

I don't know all of the stipulations in the United Nations Charter; I had no input in that agreement; I don't endorse that document; I'm not a citizen of the United Nations, I'm a citizen of the United States; and I want to keep it that way!

In the last two-plus years, I've written volumes about Iran and its' lunatic leader. I've written several articles dealing with the U.N. sanctions over nuclear development. The "clicking of tongues" and the "pointing of fingers" by the U.N. toward Iran have gone on to the point of nausea. Iran treats United Nations sanctions as a huge joke; they just don't care!

I could almost forgive the usual United Nations ineptitude if it was singular in its practice of pointless criticism, except for this body's latest hypocrisy. The United Nations has approved of a "disaster center" for Iran, which will, in all probability, boost the rogue state's nuclear capability! The United States has been blocking this proposal since 2006; it seems it will now come to fruition; on the watch of Barrack Obama. The administration said "we did not , and do not support this..." in regards to the proposal; a little verbiage and nothing else. That's showing some muscle, Barrack!

This proposed center will give Iran license to fabricate threats from Israel against them. Sorry, but I believe Iran is being controlled by "lunacy and liars", who are willing to make up an excuse to start a war with Israel. Now, it looks like the United Nations has given Iran another tool to achieve their evil intentions. Iran and the U.N. have "back-doored" Israel and the rest of the free world.

Twenty-two per cent of the United Nations funding comes from the United States of America! When will we stop wasting our money on this organization that has done more damage than good for America? It's time to stop getting "back-doored"! In the front door, we see one thing going in or coming out; while some "bad stuff is happening out back!"

No comments:

Post a Comment