Monday, May 7, 2012

"ILLEGAL Loopholes!"


Every year, I file an income tax form to the Federal and State governments; I have done this for more years than I would like to admit to. I am now retired, and I still submit income tax forms every year, and I still pay taxes. I use whatever “legal” benefits I can derive to lessen my tax payments.  I don’t like “tax cheats”; they are stealing money from every American taxpayer, and if they are caught, they should receive a stiff fine and, perhaps, even prison time. Did you know that everyone who makes money in America, either legally, or illegally, must file income tax? This is a fact; that is how the “Feds” got Al Capone! Al didn’t have any legal deductions; Al cheated and got caught!

I believe in legal “loopholes”; that is why we have tax lawyers and accountants in business and private life. None of us want to pay more than we have to pay; I earned it, and I want to keep it! I have no problem with paying my legal obligation to the government, and I won’t cheat!

Our President, Barack Obama, wants some Americans to pay extra taxes because they are successful. His logic is that those extra taxes will remedy the huge debt that his administration has accumulated over the last three-plus years. He also wants to eliminate tax breaks for the Oil Industry. Oddly, the tax breaks he is talking about are the same tax breaks every business owner is entitled to, but Mr. Obama chooses to demonize the Oil Industry, segregating it from all other enterprises. He feels those groups are somehow guilty for trying to retain what they have earned, even though those people and businesses are paying their legal obligations to the government.

Mr. Obama has vowed to eliminate those “unfair” loopholes, yet, he has done absolutely nothing about the ILLEGAL ALIENS who are cheating our income tax system of over FOUR BILLION DOLLARS a year!! Mr. Obama is careful not to mention this criminal theft of taxpayer’s funds as he dislikes upsetting criminal illegal aliens. Putting aside the fact that every person who enters the United States illegally is already a criminal, our government is sending some of these thieves thousands of American tax dollars for “dependent children”, some of who still reside in MEXICO, and have never been in the United States!! The “loophole” is called ADDITIONAL CHILD TAX CREDIT, and it is for tax credit in working families who have dependent children “living at home”. There are instances of families using between 10 and 12 extra children in this tax scam, bilking the government on a yearly basis. The Treasury Department said that in 2010, payments for these fraudulent claims went to 2.3 million people, and the numbers continue to climb!

Hard working Americans who have made a success of their lives, and an industry that supplies jobs to thousands of Americans every year, should not be put under a spotlight by Barack Obama for not paying “their fair share”, if criminal illegal aliens can cheat our government for decades with abandon. Our Social Security and welfare systems are overburdened with the needs of our “LEGAL RESIDENTS”; we don’t need to pay for the needs of those who committed a crime coming here and continue their crimes by stealing jobs and then CHEATING ON THEIR TAXES!! I would like to hear Barack Obama make a speech about this in the near future, but I won’t hold my breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment