Friday, December 2, 2011

"A Line In The Sand!"

How far are we allowed to go to protect ourselves and our families? I believe I'm the "first line of defense" in my home. I own several firearms; a hand gun, two rifles and a twelve gauge shot gun; I know how to use all of them. I am also willing to use all of them if the situation warrants their use. Anyone who intrudes into my home may well be left lying on the floor, and leave in a bag. Don't misunderstand me, I have no wish to shoot anybody, but I will protect my household! For generations, America has been a kind of "watchman" for the world, silently walking behind the rest of the world, keeping an eye on those who have questionable ambitions, and keeping them in check. Usually, we don't have to resort to bloodshed, but, at times, the security of America calls for a forcible response to an immediate threat. How much must any nation endure before they can take an action to defend their people? We spent years fighting a "cold war" with the Communists; we only won that war by "out-gunning" them (Thanks, Ron). We had a stalemate in Viet Nam because of failure to use the entire might of the United States arsenal against our enemy (media interference). Our current administration is in the process of "surgically removing" America's military "testicles", because of our WEAK President. I hope America doesn't face any serious threats while Barack Obama is in the Oval Office, or we are truly "screwed".

Unlike America, Israel has just about reached its' limits with Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, the Iranian lunatic. The pursuit of nuclear weapons capability by Iran is moving at virtual light speed, and they are a definite and immediate threat to Israel. This is not a big news flash to anyone who has followed the continued crisis between these two nations. If this is news to any of my readers, please turn off reality T.V. and watch the NEWS!

Yesterday, Israeli Defense Minister, Ehud Barak, said an Iranian preemptive strike is in the realm of possible action by Israel. The prevailing opinion in Israel is that Iran's continued pursuit of nuclear capability is a direct threat to the people of Israel; and I have a tendency to believe this myself. Iran's feigned excuse of seeking "peaceful nuclear power" doesn't ring true, as statements from Ahmadinejad consistently call for the destruction of Israel. The rest of the world seems to be disregarding those threats, and the outcries of the government of Israel. Iran is a ROGUE nation, with bad intentions for Israel, and it seems that the U.N. and the U.S. are willing to hang Israel out to dry. I believe the only thing Iran will understand at this point is some type of military intervention, and no other nation on this planet is willing to step up; therefore I commend Israel as they "draw a line in the sand" to defend their people; I know you have the courage of your convictions!

No comments:

Post a Comment