Wednesday, August 10, 2011

"Who Reads This Stuff!"

Everybody I know eats at McDonald's once in a while. "Mickey 'D's" has been in business for a long time, selling hamburgers to America by the "boatload" on a daily basis. I remember when they started to list the number of people served on their signs. It was a very big deal when they listed "Over 1 Million Served"; this was a large number back in the day. The sign today lists BILLIONS SERVED, WOW! That's quite a bit of hamburger to digest! The New York Times lists their circulation on their front page, after all it does have "all the news that's fit to print" within its pages. Actually, the "TIMES" circulation isn't what it used to be, people can change their habits when your product loses its relevance. The entertainment industry keeps a close eye on the attendance of all of the new releases, and it uses the numbers to judge the success or failure of each new film. We like to count things in America; we like to see how we are doing.

I'm pretty much like everybody else; I like to see how I'm doing too! I have been writing this blog for a little while now, so I thought I would take a look back. As I have said in previous blogs, I have strong opinions, and some people I respect told me I should start this blog, so I did. I've been at this on a daily basis, and I enjoy it very much. I receive some feedback from some of my readers, and I appreciate every comment; even those that don't agree with me.

Recently, I've become curious as to who reads this stuff. Well, I thought my readers might be interested too, so I have decided to list where my words are going; even I was surprised!

Here is a list of countries that have been reached: United States, Britain, Singapore, Canada, Israel, Egypt, Iran, Afghanistan, Germany, Italy, Russia, China, Brazil, Venezuela, Thailand, India and Norway. I have to admit, that when I started this, I had no idea where it would go, and I am pleased with what I have accomplished thus far. I hope my work here has been of help and pleasing to my readers. I have tried to be as factual as I could be in everything, and there have been some mistakes, which I have corrected, with the help of my wife, and my readers. I always wish to tell the truth; propaganda serves no one but the writer. I will continue to write the facts as I see them, and continue to give you a small view of my life as I have up until now. Thank you all for reading my stuff. All comments are helpful and welcome; God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment