Wednesday, August 31, 2011

"I Know a Guy!"

Have you ever heard the term "I know somebody"? It is usually used in "under the table" deals in politics. I've also heard the saying, "I got a guy"; which translates into; "I know a person of influence who can get me "special favors" (wink and nod)". Illinois and Louisiana are famous for some unusual politics: this type of "wheeling and dealing" politics is very familiar to those of us who grew up in the Chicago area. Doors close and problems go away, but nobody knows how it works. Jobs and contracts are handed out like candy on Halloween in return for political favors to be redeemed at a later date; that is all about the use of public money in a corrupt administration. What could be worse than that? Perhaps it is hiding a criminal act, or giving special privilege to someone you know is in violation of the law.

I am retired and Social Security is a large part of my income. I am not alone in this; millions of American senior citizens depend on Social Security. I believe only legitimate American citizens should be entitled to Social Security. I've been paying into Social Security for fifty years; I needed a Social Security Card to get my first job, everybody in America had to do the same thing. As I stated earlier, only legitimate American citizens should have a Social Security Card; not criminal illegal aliens!

Last week, in Framingham Massachusetts, a man was arrested for drunken driving; not just any man, his name is Onyango Obama. Yes, my fellow Americans, it is the President's uncle, who, by the way, is an illegal alien! Upon his arrest, Onyango said he wanted to call the White House! In his possession was a valid driver's license and Social Security card; not forgeries. After being charged, it was found out that previous orders for deportation had been removed (that's strange). The White House has refused comment about the President's uncle; I wonder why?

When will this unethical behavior stop? Obama will probably deny any knowledge of his uncle's special treatment, or his possession of illegal documents. Those on the left will make excuses for this type of "Chicago Politics" coming from the White House. I want America to be a place where you don't have to "know a guy" for fair and honest treatment; even if that guy is the President of the United States! I'm on a fixed income, and I don't know a guy and I won't be getting a cost of living increase this year; so I don't want any criminal illegal aliens on MY SOCIAL SECURITY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment