Thursday, August 18, 2011

"New Face; Same Poison"

I remember when I would ask my parents about Pearl Harbor; they would have vivid memories of where they were, and what they felt. I vividly remember where I was and how I felt on November 22, 1963 when I found out President Kennedy was senselessly murdered. I remember where I was when the Towers were destroyed by murderous and cowardly radical Islamists. Certain things stick in your head, some are bad things, and some are good things. I remember my first date with my wife, a good thing, and I also remember my 2 year old daughter running down our hallway and splitting her head on a door frame; this was a bad thing. Many years have gone by since all of these things have taken place, yet they remain forever etched in our minds.

I like recalling good memories, they bring a smile and a laugh into my heart; I hope all of you can do the same thing. If we only remember the bad things, we will fall into state of depression; I believe this is why God lets certain things fade from memory.

I remember all the videos of Usama bin Laden that were released after his criminal followers destroyed the lives of 3,000 innocent Americans. He was no better than Adolph Hitler, or Josef Stalin; I'm glad he's dead; the world is a BETTER PLACE! His body was cast into the sea, no marker is left to memorialize this piece of human excrement; I hope his memory will be erased from the minds of all of the people who he poisoned with his teaching. Bin Laden is gone!

Ayman al-Zawahri is the new "chief murderer in charge" for Al Qaeda, and he wants to pick up where Bin Laden left off. He wants to give America new memories; more death, more terror and more radical Islamist garbage. He believes that Egypt and Tunisia are ripe for a movement into the radical Muslim camp; and he may be correct, if groups like the Muslim Brotherhood are embraced by new regimes. This comes at a time when Israel is in imminent danger from Iran and that lunatic who pledges a "world without Israel". These are certainly the rumblings of things that are in the realm of possibility; these are not the memories we want to have.

The death of Bin Laden is now a memory, yet his cause is alive. Ayman al-Zawahri is now a real threat to us, and the rest of the free world. We cannot falter now; he must be pursued with the same vigor that we used against his predecessor. I hope this is still our current agenda; believe me, those that follow his venomous philosophy are still "On fire for Allah".

No comments:

Post a Comment