Monday, November 1, 2010

"The Fuller Brush Man"

How many of you remember door-to-door salesmen? When I was a little boy, I remember the "Fuller Brush Man" calling on us during the day; his sample case holding numerous brushes for every purpose imaginable. I remember the salesman from Encyclopedia Britannica showing my mother the wonders of having this treasure of knowledge available in your own home. I recall a bible salesman who came to our house with this beautiful white bible that had a gold cross in the center of the front cover; Mom bought that. Way back when, door-to-door sales was a common practice; more wives were at home during the day and they had great purchasing power. The salesmen were all well groomed fellows, with a personable attitude and a dark blue suit; they were like clones of one another.

Today, I have a "no solicitors" sign on my front door. I don't like door-to-door sales as much as I did when I was a kid. I guess now that I'm the target, it isn't such an event to have a stranger come into my home and try to get my money! I'm also a lot more wary of people now than way back then; you never know what people are up to when they knock on the door today. I am suspicious of uninvited "visitors". I don't really know them, or what their motivation is.

It seems that George Soros, the TIDES FOUNDATION and some unions are employing criminal illegal aliens to go door-to-door campaigning for Democratic candidates. A spokesperson for OneAmerica Votes, Pramila Jayapal, said "The campaign is about empowering (illegal) immigrants who feel they cannot contribute to the campaign because they can't vote." Jayapal also said,"(illegal) immigrants really do matter, if we can't vote ourselves, we're gonna knock on doors, or get family members to vote." OneAmerica Vote receives funds from George Soros organization, the Open Society Institute, Planned Parenthood, SEIU, the TIDES FOUNDATION and several other leftist organizations. Criminal illegal aliens have no place in America's election process! This is a sinister agenda from a leftist demi-god, and his puppet organizations to steal the democratic process from the American citizenry. We have seen the results of voter intimidation in the last election by "New Black Panthers" in the 2008 election, wielding weapons in front of a polling place. This is more insidious than those "Black Panthers". This is a direct invasion into our political system, knocking at your door!

Illegal immigration is a huge issue today. It is an American decision, not a decision which should be made by those who wish to invade our nation.

Tomorrow, the people of America will go to the polls for our mid-term elections. Perhaps, this is the most important mid-term in American history; it will dictate the direction of America for a very long time. We must ask ourselves; "Who will direct America?" "Who will influence our votes?"Be careful of that door-to-door salesman America, he may be selling you something you don't really want!

No comments:

Post a Comment