Tuesday, April 3, 2012

"What is HE HIDING!?"

“God Bess America, land that I love…”: these words start one of America’s most beloved songs, and we have heard it at parades and ceremonies for virtually all of our lives. I really like that phrase “land that I love”, because I really love this country. I’ve benefitted from living here, I have served America in my youth, and I now am watching her go through some really tough times. I have never believed America should take a backseat to any nation or organization; I guess I’m a throw-back to those old “America-Firsters”, and I’m proud to be that way! I believe in a powerful America, not a nation that wants to “run with the pack”, but a leader which others respect and follow. I believe that any person who holds the office of President of the United States should never even consider allowing America to take second seats to any other nation or organization. I believe we need to know as much as possible about every person who seeks this office, or, we could and possibly have, put the wrong man in office.

George W. Bush, our President before Barack Hussein Obama, has a pretty open book about his life. He was a C-student while in college, and that is no secret. We don’t know about any of Barack Hussein Obama’s grades, as his records from Occidental College, Columbia College and Harvard College are all sealed from the public. Mr. Obama’s Master’s thesis is also sealed from the public.

George W. Bush served as a Captain in the Air National Guard, and this is a matter of public record. Barack Hussein Obama has had his Selective Service Registration sealed from the public, I wonder why?

George W. Bush has his entire record as Governor of Texas open to public inspection. Oddly, Barack Hussein Obama has his entire Illinois Senate record and schedule sealed; does that seem strange to you? Mr. Obama claimed to be a transparent candidate, yet it seems there are several areas that he doesn’t want the American public to see.

We are not a nation that tries to “pick fights” with other people. Pearl Harbor and 9-11 certainly weren’t instigated by the United States. We like peace in America, we don’t do “sneak attacks”! Barack Hussein Obama said “...(he would like to) conduct ourselves like the nations of ISLAM, where PEACE prevails…”. Where PEACE prevails? What planet is he on?

I want a patriot for my President! I certainly have my doubts about the patriotism of Barack Hussein Obama. Mr. Obama has said this: “We, as a nation, have placed upon the nations of Islam, an unfair injustice which is why my wife DIRESPECTS THE FLAG and she and I have attended SEVERAL FLAG BURNINGS in the past.” Flag burnings from a man who sits in the Oval Office; I’m ashamed he is our President! When interviewed about his flag burning statement, he said ”I (am) about to become the President of the United States, and I have to put MY HATRED aside, and I will use my power to CHANGE this nation…”!

My fellow Americans, the man who now sits in the highest office in our land said he “put aside his HATRED” for America’s Flag. America needs to wake up before November, and find out what sits in our White House. He is the man who was endorsed by the Communist Party in 2004 and 2008, and he is being endorsed AGAIN! Save America and keep Obama from a second term of destruction!

No comments:

Post a Comment