Wednesday, July 6, 2011

"Undo Influence!"

When I travel, I prefer to drive when it is at all possible. I like to do whatever home improvements and repairs I can do myself. I almost always wash my own car, and clean my own house. I like to be in control of most situations, if I can. I have my own standards when I speak about sports, politics and God; and anyone who knows me, knows how verbose I can be. There are things that are beyond my control, which I must accept. I must accept the reality that we all have the same rights listed under our Constitution, and given by God. I must accept that I can't change the weather; although I wish I could when it's 15 degrees in January. I could use my influence to sway other people with my position at church, but that would be unethical and against God's will. We all hold some influence on the lives of others. Our children look to us for honesty and guidance; our co-workers look to us as an example of character on the job, and our fellow citizens look to us for integrity in our Americanism. We must be ever watchful of those who choose to influence us in our daily lives; their motives may be questionable.

Over the last few weeks, we have seen an unfolding story about MEDIA MATTERS having an agenda to discredit FOX NEWS. It has been shown that the Soro's controlled tax exempt organization is making a conscious effort to cast a shadow over FOX NEWS, in an attempt to drive them out of the public forum. David Brock, "big wig" from MEDIA MATTERS, admitted to launching a program of "guerilla warfare and sabotage" against Fox. Does this statement mean by "any means necessary"? Is MEDIA MATTERS willing to use lies and innuendo to destroy an organization that doesn't agree with the political philosophy of George Soros? Would they be willing to do something illegal to accomplish their purpose?

Over the holiday week-end, "somebody" hacked into the FOX NEWS Twitter account, releasing a spurious announcement that President Obama had been assassinated by two gunshot wounds. A group called "Script Kiddies" have appeared to have taken credit for the incident. I wonder who instigated this incident? I wonder whose influence was used to cause an untrue statement to appear on a FOX account? I don't have any proof of MEDIA MATTERS influence in this incident, but I do find it curious. Does MEDIA MATTERS deserve a tax exempt status if it engages in open warfare against the free speech rights of, not only FOX NEWS, but any organization or individual?

I don't like MEDIA MATTERS, or George Soros; they are abusers! This is a direct attack against our Constitutional Rights. I don't care whether you like FOX NEWS or not, FOX gives Americans an alternate voice in the media, and it should not be attacked for its' different viewpoint. If MEDIA MATTERS wants to be a strictly political organization, then they should be subject to the same laws and taxes as any private business. MEDIA MATTERS should get NO SPECIAL TREATMENT: and no TAX EXEMPT STATUS! Save our 1st Amendment!

No comments:

Post a Comment