Wednesday, May 11, 2011

"Safer Now ??"

Have you ever been accused of not paying attention? I would sometimes daydream in my geometry class in high school. Mr. McNullty was my teacher, and he made Ben Stein look like Jerry Lewis. Mr. McNullty's monotone delivery of formulas and theorems could stop Niagara Falls from flowing. I also had a history teacher who was Mr. McNullty's polar opposite. Mr. Woll would jump out of clothes closets, shouting and running around the class to make his points. I blame Mr. Woll for my on-going love affair with history. Sometimes, if you want to be heard, you have to attract attention to yourself! Mr. Woll's World History Class was pretty well received by most of his students; yet, some of his students still failed to pay attention; and they failed. I know some professors, and I've heard some of the answers that America's future leaders have submitted on their exams. To say the least, I was severely concerned about America's future! When the facts are presented, and they are ignored, the only option is failure.

Yesterday, President Obama made a speech about immigration reform and border security. This speech was an exercise in politics, with no regard to facts or reality. Once again, Mr. Obama pandered to the illegal alien population in America, totally ignoring the growing mountain of facts in regards to crime and border violence. I don't know how to address Mr. Obama's total lack of any grasp on this issue. Any person who has followed, or continues to follow, the battleground assaults on our southern border must be astounded by Obama's denial of this continued onslaught on the American citizens in our border states!

Obama says, the border is safer now than it has ever been! Obama says he's done everything the Republicans have asked for. Have I been on another planet, because I don't remember one single issue that this president has addressed with any real competence! Murder, rape and a state of constant trepidation exists and have not been addressed by Barack Obama! In his speech, he sarcastically remarked about digging a moat, and filling it with alligators to secure our border. Pretty funny Mr. President, why don't you try that monologue on the families who have suffered deaths and personal attacks from criminal illegal aliens, who have crept into America since you have made our border "safer now than it has ever been before"!

If you live in New Hampshire or Rhode Island, perhaps this doesn't sound like a real issue to you. This is not about arresting a bunch of unskilled workers running from a lousy situation; it's about keeping drug dealers, gang members and potential terrorists from destroying America, by ignoring this threat.

I think there is already a "moat", and it surrounds the White House. It is keeping common sense from creeping in; but it allows political expediency to flow through it. I don't like to use the word liar, but I find I have to choose between that word, and the word stupid.

MR. OBAMA, WHICH IS IT? ARE YOU LYING, OR ARE YOU STUPID? WHY DO YOU CONTINUE TO DENY FACTS? PERHAPS YOU BELONG IN A POLITICAL MOAT, COME NOVEMBER 2012!!

No comments:

Post a Comment