Tuesday, September 20, 2011

"An Empty Tool Shed"

When I get the morning paper, I read the obits first, then sports and finally the comics. I read "Blondie" every day. I think Dagwood is hilarious, all he thinks about is food and naps; I identify with him! Dagwood has a neighbor named Herb who borrows things from Dagwood instead of buying his own things. Some of us may have neighbors like Herb. I have a lawn mower, a power washer, a hedge trimmer, a chain saw and sundry hand tools and yard items that I store in my shed. I worked a long time to acquire all of my tools, and I make it a practice not to lend them out because many people who borrow things bring them back broken or filthy; it is always accompanied by an apology. I got this way because of my father who kept his tools sorted and clean and stored properly. I don't have any right to my neighbors tools; he paid for them and I didn't. If I were starting a contracting business, I couldn't go to a different contractor and ask him to use his steam shovel or bull dozer: he worked hard to pay for that equipment; I didn't! I have no right to expect someone else to foot the bill for me.

Barack Obama has revealed his "new plan" to reduce the deficit, TAX THE WEALTHY. Oddly, this sounds a lot like his old plan, just like all his new plans sound like his old plans. Mr. Obama wants an additional tax hike on America's investment class; the only group in the United States that has any chance of creating jobs!

I don't know why Barack Obama hates the wealthy, but he does. Barack Obama resents people who have attained great monetary success and believes they should give their money to people who haven't taken the risks and done the hard work it takes to succeed. He has already used the threat of Medicare and Medicaid cuts to frighten senior citizens to push his new tax agenda.

There is an old saying "A poor man never gave me a job!", and this is true. Mr. Obama must face facts; his economic policies have hurt America deeply; his health care debacle is a huge mistake and should be REPEALED. China practically owns America due to a dollar so weak that it has lost respect around the world economy! Obama's remedy is to suck more money away from those who can create jobs; this is stupidity! The words "class warfare" has been used by both sides of the aisle over Obama's proposal. This is worse than class warfare; it is a direct attack on the free market from a man who has never held a job outside of "community organizer". If America wants to get on a fast track to a DOUBLE-DIP RECESSION, all we need to do is listen to Barack Obama. Less tax and less regulation will help us more than trying to tax America to death. Pretty soon now, if we continue on this path, our neighbors "tool shed" will be empty; then who do we borrow from?

No comments:

Post a Comment