Monday, October 13, 2014

"Farewell for Now"

I realize I have not posted anything for some time without any notice to my readers, and I apologize for this.

My health has not been the best and other incidents in my life are taxing me too.

I am concerned that the November elections will not be the conservative success that I hope for, but it will all be in God's hands and His plan is always perfect.

I will not be posting as frequently as I have in the past because of the above statements, but I will post when I'm up to it. I know there are others out there who share my beliefs and I trust they will carry on in the defense of our constitutional republic against this overbearing and oppressive administration.

I want to thank those who take the time to read my observations, I try to serve truth and America as best as I can.

I will now be taking some time off to deal with some life trials, I will pop in on occasion, so peek in now and then; until you hear from me again be blessed because God is in control.

No comments:

Post a Comment