Friday, August 29, 2014

"I Am An American"

I am an American; I've been an American for nearly 70 years. I've seen recessions under several administrations during my life as an American and I've seen America come back from those recessions even stronger than when she entered them. I've seen several military conflicts in my nearly 70 years; I even wore my country's uniform during one of them, and I wore it proudly. I saw demonstrations over many of the decades of my life here in America, some I supported and some I didn't. I remember Dwight D. Eisenhower, John F. Kennedy, Lyndon Johnson, Richard M. Nixon, Gerald R. Ford, Jimmy Carter, Ronald Reagan, George H.W. Bush, William Jefferson Clinton, George W. Bush and finally Barack Hussein Obama.

My experiences over these many years have given me some measure of knowledge about what makes
America what she has been to all of us, and to all of the world. We have been the symbol of peace and strength to the entire free world; we have been the "role model" for humane treatment for most of the world. We have been the giver of aid to many who have no hope from any other source, and the defender of the innocent in some of the world's most devastating situations and those acts always made me proud to be an American.

Since Barack Hussein Obama ascended to the office of President of the United States in 2008, many things have changed in America and the world.

America has taken a tremendous step backward in world leadership, confidence in our government is lower than it has ever been at any time in history (this includes Nixon's Watergate years) , race relations have degenerated to levels prior to that of the 1940s, and our military has been treated like a pariah by those in the White House. Terrorism is now on the increase throughout the world and is knocking at America's door like never before, and our President says he doesn't have a plan in mind just yet.

People are being mutilated around the world and heads are being chopped off on videos to prove a point to America by these terrorist animals, yet Barack Hussein Obama goes to fundraisers and plays golf with his buddies, totally distanced from the crisis laden situations that exist around him.

Every opportunity to divide this nation has been taken by this President; poor against rich, business against labor, and worst of all; black against white. This President has proven that he is more dangerous to America than any of those sources who seem to be trying to destroy her because of his calculated policy of division and hatred, coupled with his total disdain of America's Constitution.

Sometimes one needs to step away to gain perspective on everything that has happened over the course of the last six years; that is what I have been doing over the last few weeks. I haven't written anything lately because of my disgust over the lack of responsibility of those who are in a position to take actions against this BAD PRESIDENT.

I am an American, and I want America to recover its greatness and strength; but this will not happen while Barack Hussein Obama continues to occupy the Oval Office. He can only be removed by impeachment and prosecution, and that will only happen if the Republican Party can gain control of the Senate in November.

If you are an American and you want to see America once again become the "light of the world", I urge you to support the Republican candidates in all offices in the November election, or we may lose America forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment