Thursday, October 6, 2011

"Whose President is Barack Obama?"

Do you have any friends or relatives that you are ashamed of? I certainly hope none of you are in this predicament. I hold my friends in great esteem, and I am proud to have them as my friends. I love my family with all my heart, and I hold them as most dear in my life.

How many of you know the name Edwin Booth? He was a great actor in the 1850s and 1860s, from a well known acting family. It was said his Hamlet was superb. If you don't remember Edwin too well, you may remember his brother; John Wilkes Booth! I would guess that Edwin didn't spend too much time talking about his relationship with his little brother. Most of us remember Billy Carter, the brother of former President Jimmy Carter. Billy's exploits were, to say the least, a bit embarrassing for the former Chief Executive, and Jimmy didn't spend much time talking about Billy.

I'll bet there aren't too many childhood friends of Charles Manson who are willing to admit that he was their friend "back in the day". Some people leave a bad taste in the mouth when their names are mentioned. We should be very careful about who we associate with, as my Mom said, "If you lay down with pigs, you will come up smelling like sh*t!", and I believe she was correct!

After the last election, there were allegations of voter intimidation from members of the "New Black Panther Party"; you know, the racist radical black militant fringe group; this party has been preaching racial hatred from its inception without apology. No reasonable black citizen buys into this racially divisive group of haters.

I guess that old saying about "politics makes for strange bedfellows" can be true! In March 2007 there was a rally at which Barack Obama shared the podium with Malik Shabazz, the Chief of the New Black Panther Party; no one in the main-stream media said a word about this! Mr. Obama was already in his campaign mode and a darling of the media. This would be the equivalent of a Republican speaking at a Klan Rally; I wonder what the media would have said about that?

After Mr. Obama's election, Malik Shabazz was among one of the first visitors to the White House. I, along with many of you, have seen the video tape of the polling place where members of Mr. Shabazz's party brandished batons in a threatening manner toward those entering, asking "Who are you voting for?" Oddly, this obvious intimidation was not pursued as a crime by the Obama Justice Department. What does this say about Barack Obama's relationship with this radical hate group? Had these facts about Barack Obama been revealed before the election, how would they have affected the outcome? After 34 months in office, what don't we know about Barack Obama? Where does Mr. Obama's allegiance rest, with America, or with some hateful radical racists?

No comments:

Post a Comment