Friday, January 8, 2010

"The Truth About George W. Bush, Honest!"

I don't often make mistakes but I have found, through many hours of research, that the Barack Obama administration and his left-wing supporters may be correct in their accusations of George Bush. Yes my friends it is possible that they may be right! I contacted some of my old friends in military intelligence and called in some favors. I wanted all the facts available on our former president, no matter how embarrassing they may be. Now hold on to your hats this will probably blow your mind, it certainly affected me. George W. Bush was born in 1946 to George H. W. Bush and his wife Barbara, shortly afterwards documents were uncovered showing the infant Bush in Hawaii right before an earthquake and tsunami devastated the island causing massive destruction, experts at the time refused to discount the presence of the younger Bush as a cause of the disaster. Later in that same year there was a riot at Alcatraz Federal Prison, once again authorities refused comment as to the involvement of young George in this incident. In 1947 the Bush family refused to make a statement when there was a mysterious coal mine explosion in Centralia Illinois, rumors of a cover-up were rampant and all inquiries went unanswered. The Korean War in 1950 was given the cover storey of a communist take over behind the scenes those in the know said the 4 year old Bush had his hands in the mix, there are stories of some disappearances of key diplomats who knew too much. Skipping ahead to 1956 it is rumored that Bush, now 10, was a key figure in the Soviets stopping the revolt in Hungary, thus forcing the now famous goulash shortage of the late 50's. Remember back in 1960 when Soviet leader Nikita Khrushev banged his shoe at the United Nations; there is a reliable source who will swear to the fact that 14 year old George was the one who handed Nikita that size 10. Now to perhaps the biggest shocker of all. November 22, 1963 in Dallas Texas, a close personal friend from my military days says he knows of photographs that put George Bush at the "grassy knoll" with a suspicious package. Yes my friends he may have been that unknown second gunman. There are more instances I've received about the spurious activities of G.W., this is just the tip of the iceberg. As a supporter of our former president I must admit to great sorrow at the revelation of these disturbing facts, and I must offer my " sincerest" apologies to the Obama Administration. Yes Barack it is all Georges fault; everything bad that has happened in the world since 1946 is George Bush's fault. So don't you worry about anything just blame George, he did it. For those of you on the left that may be reading this, this style of writing is known as sarcasm, not to be taken seriously. For those of the conservative persuasion I hope you all got a good laugh, I had fun writing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment